Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's All About HE Not Me

Today I began a new journey towards spiritual enlightenment and fulfillment of God’s purpose for me. As I embark on the trail of discovery to God’s Promise, I will awaken to truth which brings forth peace, joy, love, happiness: bliss. This journey is extremely important to me because it will be the first time I actually take it seriously.

Last year I began a cleansing with the purpose of completing a 35 day period of collecting and correlating vegetarian delights. It was a game to me like hearing the punch line without setting up the joke. This time I desperately want to reach my full potential through the eyes of Anu, the father of ALL, that I AM.

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green and shall not be careful in the year of drought neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Jeremiah 17: 7-8


In order to begin finding purpose one must realize that her purpose truly belongs to our Lord, Anu. It is his will instilled within our hearts, souls and spirits that drives us to our destiny. For within his will cometh our will which is the only law “do as thy will in love.” So how do I keep myself from thinking it’s all about me instead of Him? That’s a hard concept to grasp, especially living in a society of selfish beings; where money and power rules over humanity.

Last year out of desperation for answers I began writing to God Anu with the hopes of receiving his greatest wisdom. My search yielded many prophecies which reigned true such as hurricanes and earthquakes as well as guidance to my own life. Today I continue writing often hoping for more answers to the world’s demise yet coming up with what I thought was nothing. Now I remind myself not only of the prophecies true from Anu but also his great promises from which I hold near and dear.

So back to the question at hand, how do I remember Him as the creator of me and everything that surrounds? First I must read and reaffirm my writings with a fullness of understanding that ALL is in divine order. Although I may not like the process or outcome, everything happens for a reason and meant to serve as the drive toward my purpose. Second I must dig deep and ponder the truest meaning of God’s word for my personal development. Finally whenever Anu knocks, touches, or whispers to me to write, think or act I must say: Yes!

Today I say Yes! to Anu, I say Yes! to his prophecy, I say Yes! to his promises,

I say Yes! to my Purpose: The Final Destiny

Peace, Love and Bliss
Angel-Ah

No comments:

Post a Comment